Announcing our new book!
World experts in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of trigeminal neuralgia contribute their expertise to cover the full breadth of knowledge in the field, including the following topics:
- The dental dilemma
- Do I have the right diagnosis?
- How to find the best doctor
- What is the best imaging study to get?
- What medication is best?
- The surgical solutions
- What to do when nothing seems to help
In addition, this guidebook covers complementary and alternative medicine considerations, including:
- Weather and its effects on pain
- Medical marijuana
- Upper cervical chiropractic
Also included is the latest information on the future of care for trigeminal neuropathic pain. If you are newly diagnosed, misdiagnosed, in need of another solution, a friend or family member, young or old, or doing well but wish to know more about why, this book has been written for you.